Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 124

Thread: gas to go up again today?

  1. #91
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    Atrocious grammar, my friend. Nonetheless, you're the aggressor. Glad you can make up your own mind. I will challenege any erroneous thinking I encounter, whether it be yours or anyone else's. That's the American way.

  2. #92
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    This coming from somebody who called me ignorant and couldn't spell the word.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #93
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    I'll beat you in spelling any day of the week! And grammar, math, chemistry, biology, botany, physics, and most any other subject. I'll throw in philospophy, religion, and rhetoric to boot!

  4. #94
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    easy to do when youre on the internet

  5. #95
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    Easy to do on the net or elsewhere when dealing with idiots such as yourself.

  6. #96
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    esp when you know it all, right?

  7. #97
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    No, I don't know it all...never said I did. But when accosted by folks who want to challenge me, then I reserve the right to respond. But no doubt, I know more than some snotty nosed twerp like you!

  8. #98
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    you may very well do, guess we are just different...i show compassion and you show nothing of the sort

  9. #99
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    Please define your compassion.

  10. #100
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    As stated before I'll gladly put my knowledge of U.S. History/Sports up against you any day of the week. I'll put my field of study out there for you seeing as how you only talk about your field of study.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •